Thursday 2 May 2013

How Did You Attract/Address Your Audience?

How Did You Attract/Address Your Audience?
Language: The language used was informal which helped attraced my audience as teenagers often use slang and talk informally. This helped attract my audience because they could relate to the language as they use it in everyday life. The language would also appeal more to then because it meets my target market as they would find it interesting and would understand it if they use it everyday. However this wouldn't be suitable for older people because they wouldn't understand some of the modern slang which means that they wouldn't enjoy the movie.

Stereotypes: Stereotypes could attract my target audience because they would be use to a stereotypical horror film and would know what to expect as they have seen it before. 

Costumes: The costumes used could attract and address my target market because teenage girls usually copy the lastest trends in fashion which might attract them to see the film, if the costumes are fashionable. The costume would also address my target market because it is a typical teenage outfit an example would be leggings which is mostly wore by teenagers. 

Setting: The setting would automatically attract and address my audience because it is set in a school. This would attract my audience because most teenagers are in school and may want to see something fun about it. It could also attract my audience because a conventional horror film isn't usually set in a school which  means that it would be unique to set it in a school.

Actors: The actors could attract and address my audience because they are all females. This could attract my audience because females would attract males and females.

No comments:

Post a Comment